We believe that uniform plays a big part in achieving high standards of behaviour and achievement. Wearing a uniform helps children to feel part of the school; wearing the same clothes promotes a sense of belonging and shared aims and goals. If children dress the same, it reinforces the idea that we are a community.
It is the policy of the Governing Body that all children are encouraged to wear the school uniform. Our school colours are blue and grey or black.
Our school uniform comprises:
- Raglan sweatshirt Royal Blue
- V neck sweatshirt Royal Blue
- Polo shirt White or blue
- Sweatshirt cardigan Royal Blue
- trousers/skirts/pinafore dresses Grey/black
- Gingham check dresses Blue
- Fleeces Navy Blue
- Baseball hat Royal Blue
- Fisherman Hats Royal Blue