Latest News & Views
- Created: Friday, 25 May 2018 13:41
- Written by SiteAdmin
As we head into our final term of the year, I would like to share some staffing news with parents and children:
• Mrs Dickens, who works in Class 5B with Mrs Moxon, is leaving us today after three years at Moulton Primary School. Mrs Dickens has recently completed her teacher training and has secured her first post at a school in Northampton. Mrs Dickens will be missed by children and staff but we wish her all the best in her new role.
• Mrs Webb in Year 1 will also be leaving us at end of the school year. Mrs Webb has been at Moulton Primary School for ten years and has helped many children over that time, not only in class but by providing first aid at playtimes and supporting the children on residential trips. We will say our goodbyes to Mrs Webb at the end of the summer term.
• Mrs Head, one of our Reception teachers, is expecting a baby and will be leaving us to start her maternity leave in September. I am sure that you will all join me in congratulating Mr & Mrs Head on their wonderful news! Mrs Sedgewick has been appointed to teach in Class RB from September and will be spending time in school over the next few weeks and getting to know the new children on the transition days.
• Mr McAvoy has been appointed to teach the new Year 2 class in September as we grow from 2 to 3 form entry. Mr McAvoy worked in the school in Year 1 earlier this year and is now looking forward to becoming a permanent part of the Moulton Primary School team. He will also meet the children on the transition days after the holiday.