Breakfast and After School Club
|Playwork Leader||Mrs Melanie Minor, (Mrs Sally Thorneycroft in absence)|
|Playworkers||Mrs Sarah Linnell, Mrs Tina Dickens|
- To provide wrap-around school care from: 7:45-8:45am and 3:20-6:00pm daily during term time at a reasonable cost to parents.
- Activities include art and crafts, puzzles, games cookery, music and sports.
- Both Breakfast and After School Clubs provide a safe and stimulating environment in which children are given a choice of activities that they would like to participate in.
- Our Club is open for a maximum of 26 children, all from Moulton Primary School.
- Our Club is only open in term time.
If you wish your child to be considered for a place when they attend Moulton Primary School on a full time basis, Mrs Minor and Mrs Thorneycroft welcome parents and children to visit the Club mobile (situated to the rear of the school car park) any weekday during term time between the hours of 7.45am and 8.45am and also at 3.30pm.